Monday 12 December 2016

Primary Audience research: Questionaire

Create your own user feedback survey

The importance of the Primary research is to direct to the target audience I chose (15-20) to convey their opinion of a music magazine. Additionally, the importance of having a primary research is to receive audience feedback which perhaps changes my view of choosing the right target audience, of who I aimed my media product too.

The advantages of having a questionnaire is that the audience will either portray their positive or negative judgment of what there actually looking for in a music magazines. For example, when I asked a person of how much there willing to buy my magazine, there asked it depends of how the front cover looks and the actual quality of the magazine. The disadvantage of having the questionnaire, majority of my questionnaire were open questionnaire, which perhaps the people didn’t honestly respond because there said its time consuming to state why there answer was that.

Specifically, I asked the age group of my target audience but however I asked children from the age of fourteen all the way through to the age of forty. The reason why I did this was because I wanted to have a variety of responses.


This research was overall beneficially because it gave me external perspective, this is valuable because it suggests what I need to include to successfully produce and distribute my media product.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent. Please post the outcomes of your research (graphs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your font type research? And your proposal?

    ReplyDelete

Hand-Drawn design

 These are the images of my hand-drawn design. I think my hand-drawn follows the codes and conventions. Firstly, for each person I d...