Friday 12 May 2017

Hand-Drawn design



 These are the images of my hand-drawn design. I think my hand-drawn follows the codes and conventions. Firstly, for each person I decided to have a title, sub heading which makes it easier for my target audience to see what pages there will be on. This is conventional by having a my magazine similar to real magazine productions. Through my research, majority of the exclusive music magazine has a title on each of there pages.
 On each magazine page I have a images that will be my music model. This will be suitable to my music magazine and to its music genre (Hip-Hop) By having a image of my model on each page will draw my target audience how ever it will also portray the main focus of my magazine. This will draw male and female, both genders will be interested about reading my magazine which will be a advantage to distribute my magazine.
 Furthermore, my magazine cover page, contents page and double page includes information which makes my magazine conventional. This is because it meets the need of the target audience I chose. The 15-20 years old will buy a magazine that will meet their needs. When my target audience buys my magazine,there will be enough information to meet their standards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand-Drawn design

 These are the images of my hand-drawn design. I think my hand-drawn follows the codes and conventions. Firstly, for each person I d...