Tuesday 9 May 2017

Contents page draft

                    The codes and conventions 

The image used for my contents page I think its an suitable choice which suits my contents page. I think this because the image leaves space for the left side to include the different features. The image is clear for the audience to see properly. This images follows the codes and conventions by having an image on my contents page that represents my model (artist).

The title for my contents page 'Kidrauhl', used the colour brown which represents a warmth and honestly connotations. This implies the connotations of my magazine as well. The other title 'contents', I used the colour red which represents loudness,  This suits the music genre I chose ( Hip-Hop).  This is conventional by having colours that represent the genre I chose. The colour red represent loud music which Hip -Hop music is actually loud, noisy music. Likewise, the two title states their purpose on the contents page. The title 'Kidrauhl' is the title for the whole magazine which I used again for my contents page, I done this because I wanted the reader to exactly know the purpose of repeating my title and portray a music title through all three pages. This is conventional, by using the codes and conventions to portray a accurate title that looks like a real magazine.

In addition, the letter 'S' is a feature that may draw the audiences attention. The letter 'S' represents my models name (Sema) This is conventional,it suggests the accurate codes and conventions there is to be able to meet requirements of my target audience.

Improvements


The improvement that I need to make is to add features such as the pages. This will make my magazine look realistic, like a real magazine. This will also make my magazine page look conventional by adding music features for example " Page 5, Top 50 music list". This will make my media music magazine look like a real music magazine. Likewise, it will make it more like a Hip-Hop magazine.

Also I would want to add a website to make my magazine look like a well known magazine. Also it will suggest to my target audience how professional my magazine is. This will be an advantage for the audience who will be reading my magazine to have additional information about Hip-Hop magazine and information about my magazine in general. This will also be conventional because I will be addressing my Hip-Hop genre the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand-Drawn design

 These are the images of my hand-drawn design. I think my hand-drawn follows the codes and conventions. Firstly, for each person I d...