Friday 5 May 2017

Double Page Interview

We had an advantage to complete this interview with one of the young and successful artist, how should we start, what has been your aspiration for you to be here right now?
I really have a passionate feeling about music; I never thought that my passion would lead to me to this platform and be able to share my music with such a big audience.
Let us start by asking you where you from and how did you get started with music?
I was born in England, I grew up in the city of London, and I started with music at the age of four by playing a violin, as a child I was so enthusiastic to learn a different instrument and maybe that is the reason why I am intense about loving music.
As a young artist, I am guessing that you might had different goals, was being a music artist your original goal?
I thought of being different things as that is the part of being a teenager, but music always pressed heavy through my life until now, as growing up I was added music to every minute of my life, this made music be part of my routine every day.
How did this platform start for you then, how did you achieve your goal?
I made a YouTube account and started uploading videos of me singing, the views and the subscribes started rising and the pupil wanted more and more videos. A few months later there was a project called “ Ready to show yourself” it included to send a video of yourself singing without any pictures,  I had to perform in front of a stage, while at the backstage I met Lady Gaga that has heard my voice and explained to me of how far I can go with my voice. From there I thank Lady Gaga of her giving the opportunity for me to be here right now.
 This is been a great chance for you to gain the opportunity, what music are you more focused on and what will be waiting for you in the future?
 As part of growing, as I am a young artist I have a lot of time to lead myself to be more successful, I am more focused on pop, hip hop music as that kind of music is more modern today.
 what music artist do you enjoy listening to and what artist are successful too in your opinion?
Generally, I was a huge Justin Bieber fan; the type of music that he sang can be related to mine as being the same as hip-hop. In addition, I enjoy listening to Rihanna, her music genre is more R&B that might be different from mine but still portrays her successful career she had and all the future opportunity she might have.
 What are your other plans for the future in your music career?
  I have a very long music career ahead of me, but one thing that I want is to complete a duet music with Justin Bieber, this has been one goal I have wanted to achieve. For me doing a duet with a famous artist will be something like doing ten things before you die.
 To be honest, if you get the chance why not? How does your background family respond towards you being a young artist?
I really think that to be successful and to achieve a goal, you will need to be motivated, dedicated and supported. I have felt the support from my family; there have always made me feel very confident about my voice and myself. In my opinion, I think family support is the key to be successful in this music industry.

 I hope that you achieve your other goals that you have on your mind, thanks for answering our questions, good luck for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand-Drawn design

 These are the images of my hand-drawn design. I think my hand-drawn follows the codes and conventions. Firstly, for each person I d...