Friday 5 May 2017

Evaluation (6)

Image result for bloggerI started my research by setting up my blog account. I mostly typed all my coursework on blog and the ones that have not been typed is on either power point or Prezi. All my coursework has been published on to my blog.



Image result for survey monkey
For my primary research, I used Survey Monkey to create a questionnaire. This was created to give out to my target audience. I realized that surveyonkey.com was the best way to create questionnaires, which made is easy for me to check the results and easy for the audience to access to complete the questionnaire. However if I completed paper questionnaires this would of cost money and the people perhaps will have no time to complete my questionnaire.


Image result for slideshareWhen I completed my analysis for contents page, double page, magazine cover, evaluation one, and four I used PowerPoint. When I use power point I had to put all my work to my blog so I used Slide share to publish all my power point work to my blog. This was very useful because it makes my coursework look professional and less boring.
   
Image result for photoshop


I used Photo shop to complete all three pages of my magazine. With Photo Shop, I used different tools such as paint bucket, text tool and pen tool. I think that I used Photo Shop successfully which is shown by my final products. 


Image result for excel




For my primary research I used Microsoft excel, for the questionnaire results. It was not the first time I used Microsoft excel which was an advantage for me. The results I gathered from my questionnaires was put to Microsoft excel to create my graphs to support my evaluation.

Image result for power point
I used Power Point to analysis different magazines, I generally use power Point a lot so it is an easy way for me to get around it. Using Power Point is an advantage, it suggests to the audience a different tool I have used and Power Point draws the audience as well to read more.


Image result for canon cameras  I used a Canon camera to take my pictures for my media product. It was my first time using a Canon camera. While I was using the camera I had to change 04 LCD brightness for my images to look polished. This was worrying because I didn't know how to do it, then I figured it out by myself . Overall, It was challenging to select four images that was suitable for my music magazine. 







By using all these new technology it was challenging by trying a new software however it was an advantage  by knowing how to display my work by using different features, such as slide share, prezi or blogger. The importance of using new technology has helped me as an individual to create an ability to complete work and my final product to the best standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand-Drawn design

 These are the images of my hand-drawn design. I think my hand-drawn follows the codes and conventions. Firstly, for each person I d...