Thursday 11 May 2017

Final products



I think that all three of my magazines pages was successfully created. This is because it suit the music genre I chose (Hip-Hop).I also think its conventional,this suggests that my magazine will meet its target audience successfully.

My magazine cover is presented as a conventional media product. This implies the correct codes and conventions that my magazine cover has, initially this resembles to make my music magazine like a real media product. My media front cover for example has a maths head which all the magazines have, additionally my magazine cover contains main headlines which portrays my magazine as a real production.

My contents page is also conventional and sell successfully to the target audience , the main reasons are my contents page has a variety of pages to preview and read from. The makes it an advantage for the reader, to have a variety of information to read that is about music. I also think generally I have met, portrayed the Hip-Hop genre throughout all three pages. The colour red in this page has successfully suit Hip-Hop music.

My double page is lastly conventional as well.  The image I used for my double page is used the second half of the magazine page. I chose this because I thought a lot of text on a double page will bore the target audience I chose (15-20). So I decided to use the second half of the page , just for the models image. This was completed successfully which makes my double page conventional as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand-Drawn design

 These are the images of my hand-drawn design. I think my hand-drawn follows the codes and conventions. Firstly, for each person I d...