Monday 8 May 2017

Evaluation (7)

























Image result for photo shop toolsI am more confident at using photo shop, I have developed myself by creating a draft of my magazine and then creating my final product. While using photo shop for the first time, it was challenging by using different tools and rotating headline to have an idea of how to create a perfect music magazine. Likewise, I am now better at using photo shop for example using the crop tool and the brush tool.  During the editing process it was challenging to insert the images I took, as I was progressing through time I learn't how to insert images for my three pages. Also, while designing my media product I am now better at planning of what I will be doing through the editing process. This was very helpful which made me layout what colours, tools and images I will use for my magazine pages.





These are my final media products. The three pages above are the first draft I created for my media production. The colour red from my draft I kept it the same. This is because I think its conventional, the colour red is suitable,appropriate for a Hip-Hop music magazine. When I completed my research I realised the colour red when used across a lot of Hip-Hop magazines.









I also kept the image the same for the contents page. This is because I decided this image was suitable for a contents page
. Likewise, I also think the image perfectly fits to the concept of a contents page. The letter 'S' I also wanted to keep because it hints to the reader the music artists name, 'Sema'. This is conventional by adding a unique feature to my magazine page. This portrays a different style for the audience reading my contents page.







Additionally, I wanted the interview to stay the same because personally I think interviews are more challenging to create,which I chose to do. In addition, the interview covers the main music purpose. My interview suggests how my model became famous, also suggests how her passion has supported her her through her journey.







Overall, my media production was successful, as I learn't from my planning to stage my production out in order. Firstly, I was responsible of planning, researching and finally creating the production. The images that I have used was also triumphant, the image for my magazine cover is a medium shot which suggests my models clear size image. For my contents page, likewise a medium shot was used again. Lastly for my double page I used a medium shot as well. I used photo shop to sensitively import my images to successfully create my production, By having my three pages I think I have made a achieving music magazine. Another reason is I have met the main purpose of this production which is to create a music (specific genre) magazine.

I enjoyed creating new features, using my creativity and for the first time creating a product was something I enjoyed the most. In addition, I also enjoyed having the responsibility to take the whole production. I think I just enjoyed being a leader by myself. If was a very good experience to use
photo shop to create three whole pages. Perhaps I enjoyed the idea of creating something using different technology such as photo shop,camera,slide share, excel and the others. By using different software to create the production and the research was interesting and was fascinating. Using software's that I haven't used before such as blogger was challenging but also a very handy software to use to present my research and production work.

In contrast, while my magazine production being successful I would of improved my timing.This means I would of organised myself to use more time to take more images to have a variety of images to choose from. I would of done this by wanting to use the canon camera first to have more time. By using the camera first I would of have it for a longer period.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand-Drawn design

 These are the images of my hand-drawn design. I think my hand-drawn follows the codes and conventions. Firstly, for each person I d...